Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Squirrel-isms

Have to remember this one.  So, we have this rule at our house regarding bedtime.  The kids have one free pass to get out of bed and come ask for whatever it is they think they need.  This mostly applies to the younger kids, since as they get older, they can get up whenever because they will just go back to bed when they are finished.  That means that this rule is for Squirrel at the moment. I should add that she knows that coming out to use the bathroom doesn't count as her one time.  The one time rule applies to her coming to ask me questions, and just trying to not be in bed.   Tonight she came out and said to me, "I really want to get more books, so could you just pretend that I haven't come out yet?  I still want to be able to come out one more time."  She had the most adorable little face when she said this.  Melt my heart.  Such a sweetie.  I just love the way she thinks and phrases things.  Love, love, love her.  Of course, I have to pretend this time.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I can just picture her. What a sweetie. Glad you captured and shared that one! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete