This girl has quite the personality, and the words to go with it! She is so talkative, it is so much fun to hear what new things she like to say. Here are some personal favorites, maybe I can get her to say them on camera sometime so I can hear it forever! But, you know babies, they don't usually perform when you want them too.
I's sleeping!! translation: I am sleeping, leave me alone! She says it very emphatically. She says this whenever she wants people to go away, she never says it when she's actually going to sleep.
Careful of Ice! She says this one pretty clearly, and I can't figure out how to write it the way she says it, but it's winter right now, and we have a lot of ice on our driveway, so at some point in the last few weeks, she heard someone say to be careful on the ice as they were going out the door. Now, whenever anyone goes out the door, and she sees them doing it, she shouts at them, Careful of Ice! She pretty much shouts most of what she says, she's quite loud that way.
Com down! translation: Calm down! She likes to say this to her cousin who is a month older than her when he's busy running laps around our house, and she's standing on a chair, trying to be his mother. Super cute.
Nose a Running! She really hates a runny nose, so if it gets going, she will shriek this at you, and you better wipe that nose pretty quickly, or she'll take matters into her own hands, or sleeve, or whatever is closest. The other thing that she usually says right after this is: I cryin. Meaning, my nose is running because I've been crying. Smart little lady. Of course, she only says this when she's been crying, otherwise, it's just nose a running.
Bum medicine..like it...nope! So, recently we had a issue where I couldn't get her to eat and drink enough fiber full foods apparently. She got very uncomfortable let's just say, so that we had to take some measures to get things working properly. Now, pretty much every diaper change we get this comment. Her way of saying, she really didn't like that situation.
I guess I should publish this..I started writing it months ago, sigh..oh well. I'm glad I did, I had already forgotten some of these! She is so much fun and quite the talker. What a doll.
The latest favorite of mine is how she says her name. Oweeva- so, so cute.
She also is 2 and going through the extreme clingy stage. She literally will sit on me all -day- long, if I would let her. She alternates sitting on me, next to me, or clinging to my leg. She is usually reading a book, or wanting one read to her, and she will throw the book at you to get your attention if you don't respond fast enough. I don't even know why I keep toys around, as she really thinks books are toys. I should just pack them all up for grandkids or something.
She says, No, don't go! while chasing me down if she even thinks that I'm leaving the house. She is also very polite in her tantrums, there are always sobbing pleases in her sentences when she isn't getting what she wants. It's a good thing that I'm old and more patient now though, otherwise, I think I would go crazy with all of this stuff, good thing she's the baby. :)
As I put her to bed tonight she said, 3 little monkeys jumping on the bed....after a bit of singing that song, she said, Squirrel (used her real name of course) monkey and Nutmeg monkey too! With a big grin. Then she decided mommy was a monkey too!
She likes to call everything silly goose lately, too. Nutmeg was cutting a box down for garbage, and she looked at her and said, "Nutmeg what you doing? Silly Goose."
I'm glad we have her, she's keeping us young. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment