Apple is a riot. She makes us all laugh all the time. We other day, we had some soda, which we never have. Of course, she wanted some since everyone else had something other than water, which is usually what we drink. So we gave her some. I should've taken a picture, but, like normal, I didn't think of it at the time. Maybe someday I'll do better at grabbing the camera. She drank a little of it, paused drank some more. She seemed to be okay with it, but she didn't have very much. Then she took another sip, and said, "Nasty!" Then proceeded to drink some more. I asked her why she was drinking it if it was nasty, and she said, "I don't know!" And proceeded to finish it off. It was hilarious. We were all there at the table, and were all laughing so hard for a bit. The look on her face was perfect. Like I said, wish I had a picture, but she was just so composed in her emphatic response to soda. She certainly didn't seem to mind the soda, the way she downed it. We don't let her have it often though, because she turns into a live wire when she gets soda or highly sugary desserts. I know a lot of people think sugar doesn't affect us all that much, but it is very clear when it's not part of their daily diet and then they get some. Wow, she gets crazy when she's sugared up. So, we avoid it most of the time for her. We rather like her more calm behavior. :) Although, it is pretty funny when the sugar hits and she turns into the super active, spinning, crazy toddler who all of the sudden is showing off! At least she'll still sleep, even when she has dessert.
Another thing she said the other day that cracked us up, I asked her how her nap was when she got up. She walked into the kitchen and said, "Good. I slept for 3 weeks!" That must have been a great nap. The funny thing was a few minutes later, she said something to some else about having slept 14 minutes. Guess she's working on understanding how time works!
We are sure glad we have her, life would be so boring without her! Love you Apple!

No comments:
Post a Comment