I'm not exactly what Nutmeg was, pioneer, or baker woman?
Squirrel decided to be a flower girl, she looked for everything flowery in our house.
They also bobbed for apples, ate donuts off of a string, and hit a pinata. I know I said I don't like the candy thing, but..there wasn't very much inside, and we had something around 16 kids there, so the ratio was very manageable. :)
Nutmeg really wanted to do this, but was super concerned about how truly sanitary bobbing for apples actually is, so requested first go. Funny girl.
Ginga had no problem getting his apple, we didn't plan very well getting a big cooler clean for this activity, my friend and I were having too much fun chatting earlier in the day, we were lucky to get dinner on! Love her!
That bowl is almost as big as she is!
Of course, Rock wouldn't do any of the other activities. Big surprise. I'm glad he did this one though, I got him on camera, because he can't see that I'm taking it!
Apple really wasn't very sure about the whole night, but daddy did his best to get her in on the action. She is one cautious little lady. I've discovered that it takes her about two hours to warm up to new surroundings when we go places. That's a lot of lap time on mom. :)
It was a fun night, we adults had fun at the end playing the game headbandz, pretty fun trying to figure out what our names were! Thanks to our good friends, it was a great evening, I'm so glad they moved back from Hungary! Love you guys!







That night was a blast...great pics! :)
ReplyDelete