Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The many faces of Apple

What a whole lot of fun this little girl is.  She cracks us up daily.  She talks up a storm, which is so nice since I haven't had a baby do that since Ginga was a baby, the other three took their own sweet time developing their languages skills.  She will pretty much attempt any word you ask her too, unless there is a stranger watching, then she plays mute.  Here are a few of our favorite looks from her.

 Here's a close up of that funny scowl that Rock taught her how to do. She will go from big smiley face to scowl in a second, just because she thinks it funny.
Here is the scowl in a variety of phases.  It's been really hard to capture this look, but it's so funny that I am glad I did, great to remember.

Super happy baby!

She likes sour cream, sometimes. 

She loves to wear an old necklace of mine as a crown.  It's been officially added to the play items of the house.  So cute.


Here she is becoming a concert pianist. 

1 comment: