Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Toy obsession

She's rather crazy about this toy. The funny thing, is that she likes it when you clap and cheer for her. If you say "Yea." she will often move over to the spinning toy and start spinning it for you.  Unfortunately I had a better video, but due to my lack of tech skill, I can't seem to get it to you tube from my google plus account, so that I can upload it to the blog.  So if you are friends with me on Google + then go check it out.  It's a much better take on her obsession.   I have found that as soon as I take a video, I have to upload it to you tube before my phone does an instant up load to google plus.  Whatever works I guess. :)  Sorry about the shaky-ness in this video, I was trying to clap and get her to go into her zone.  Oh well.  You get the idea. 



No comments:

Post a Comment