Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Where's Ginga'!

Check this out.  What do you see?  Rock? Dirt? Trees?










Now, look closer.


Isn't it cool?  This is when they were down in Arizona a few weeks ago.  Funny that he happened to wear clothes that matched the scenery so well.  Good thing he didn't get lost. 

Here's another cool picture-they assured me that the ledge was huge, it just doesn't look like it.  


They thought I would be all panicky when they showed it to me, but I think I handled it very coolly.  Boys just have to do things like this sometimes.  It helps them work through all those man feelings they have.  Good for them, as long as they come home in one piece.  :)

3 comments:

  1. He DOES blend in well! And admittedly, the second picture makes my heart jump.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Mom, It was a HUGE ledge. Ask Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chugger-dude: "Woah! That's freaky!"

    Love it! Love the blog! Love the nicknames :)...Way to go, Ginga, and turn it into an awesome thing!

    ReplyDelete