Wednesday, December 19, 2012
I can't believe I'm doing this...
I really never thought I'd do a blog. However, after reading several friends blogs, and seeing that it is so easy to record the happenings in their lives this way, I finally took the plunge. I'm sure it will evolve as I figure out how to add things on here. But for now, I'm excited to try an easy way of scrapbooking/journaling. I really like that I can quickly add pictures and video in. Once upon a time, I tried the whole scrapbook thing, back when it was pretty popular, and I have a closet that is still holding my scrapbook stuff that I always meant to get to. But with little kids around, getting out all that stuff just caused disasters. It was too much trouble. So, we will go with this.
Jumping in..and here we go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment