Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Mom

See this lady?  She's my mom.  And she's incredible.  I sometimes wonder why she hasn't been translated yet.  :)  The only thing that comes to mind, is her OCD on loading a dishwasher.  She is sort of particular about that, but if that's what's keeping her here, she can just keep rearranging that dishwasher all she wants.  She's nearly perfect, that's for sure.  I have to put this in here, because this week, she has made it possible for Nutmeg to do the paper route while Ginga is out of town with Dad (aka Mr. T) and Rock.  She (at age 72 mind you, and yeah, she doesn't color her hair) has been getting up at 5:30 every morning to drive her on the route.  For the last five days.  Before we had Apple, I would've done that, but for right now, I never really know when she will wake up for feedings, and since no one can do that but me, I can't really leave.  (I am sure some one else more creative than I am could figure that out, but it just makes me to nervous to leave her here when everyone else is sleeping. Oh, and I have a strict policy-I don't wake up babies unless I absolutely have too!  Right now it just wouldn't work at all, since it's just her and the 5 year old in the house with me when Nutmeg goes to deliver the papers.)  So, my incredible mom is generously giving up her sleep to help us out around here.  I am so grateful to have her in my life.  She is so loving and kind and generous.  LOVE YOU MOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment