Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Nutmeg's Newest Talent

This is the newest obsession of Nutmeg.  She has been making these cute crocheted animals like crazy.  She made a bunch for her cousins for Christmas, they are the ones with tags on them.  She has made several since I took this photo, she now has a whole octopus family.  I think my favorite is that yellow dog.  So cute.   She makes them hats and scarves and is exploring other clothing type options.  I guess we can get rid of our stuffed animals now, she can just make whatever they want to play with!  She's busy making them presents for Christmas, and has a whole Christmas morning planned out for them.  The hardest part of her having new talents is that she wants to work on them, and that is really hard for Squirrel, who wants to play with her, or wants to do what she is doing, and is frustrated that she can't crochet too.  Oh, it's hard to be the little one.  I just love seeing Nutmeg develop into the amazing young lady she is becoming.  What a jewel she is to have in our home.

1 comment:

  1. Nutmeg, they are DARLING! Love it! You are such a talented young lady. You will have to show Lily how to do that kind of crocheting when we get back :).

    ReplyDelete